Volume 20.Issue 1
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
According to Stanley Pleskunas, Stevie Lis was “always ahead of the rest of us.” Stevie, a Point Loma, CA, local, shaped his first belly board around age ten, and his first Fish concept was a huge jump in surfboard design in the mid-’60s. Steve Lis is not just a shaper, but also an artist and creator still utilizing many different combinations and visions of building a better craft.