Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Craig Stecyk guides us on a tour of the earliest surf shops, places where surfers obtained the equipment and socialization they used in becoming members of the clan. From Hawaii to the East Coast, the legendary pioneers of surfboard manufacturing and retailing are covered, including Bing Surfboards, Barrymore’s Surfboards, Surfboards by Gordie, Hobie Surfboards, Jacobs Surfboards, the O’Neill Surf Shop, and several others.