Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Referred to by the SF Weekly in 1994 as “San Francisco’s Prodigal Son”, Barry McGee can’t go too many nights without covertly applying paint sprayed out of aerosol cans to myriad surfaces of the city that Barry analogizes to surf spots.