Gallery: Tony Dubovsky
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Four examples of Tony Dubovsky’s oil on panel art that contain expressive and abstract brushwork. Also included, an excerpt from Thomas Farber’s On the Water, which parallels to this artist’s background and artwork. Additionally, there are selected drawings from At the Pier, Dubovsky’s book containing a number of black and white illustrations that use limited line work to create various surfing scenarios with significant depth, considering the small amount of applied detail.