Gallery: Mike Parker
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Self-taught artist Mike Parker has infiltrated the New York art scene with his bold “surfrealism” paintings that have influenced the Neo Geo movement, blending Op and Pop art themes into works that reflect on surf culture and the commercialization therof.