Gallery: Michael Drury
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Michael Hamer’s article about Santa Barbara painter Michael Drury and his coastal-set landscape compositions. All of the displayed pieces were created with oil on canvas and contain gestural detail that remains simple, while at the same time, creates significant depth toward the horizon.