Full Speed Rewind
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
The Momentum Generation defined the 1990s, but as Ross Williams explains about surfing’s greatest boy band, it wasn’t all shakas and quick edits. Whether it was winning world titles, getting the last section of a Taylor Steele film, or reeling in the cutest girl at the bar, it was the competitive nature of Kelly Slater, Shane Dorian, Rob Machado and the rest of them that fueled the revolution.