Volume 20.Issue 1
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
A first-hand account of the OP Pro Riot on Labor Day 1986 from TV and contest announcers to the captain of marine safety to beach goers. It was a very intense time as police controlled the rioters and dispersed 50,000 spectators.