Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
On August 17, 2000, Laird Hamilton made history when he rode “The Millennium Wave.” This was Laird’s first trip to Tahiti with a full crew to shoot photos with Oxbow. This first-hand account of the surfers and tow partners takes you along for the “heaviest wave ever ridden.”