Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
First Point: Sean Woolnough hits Namotu reef’s Love Shacks on a super-glassy moderate swell.Spin the Globe: This issue, you’ve landed in the Seychelles Islands, “one of the most lightly surfed tropical island groups in the world.The Best I Ever Saw: Divine recalls James Jones as the best surfer he ever saw in 1971 with his backside bottom turns at Pipeline.Blank Expression: New shortboards aren’t your standard shortboards anymore. The outline is different with wide, flat tail, new flex patterns, carbon fiber strips, and added volume. There are lots of new options and different types of space-age materials are being used to achieve high-performance boards.