Volume 20.Issue 6
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
First Point: Richard Kenvin recalls Derek Dunfee charging Puerto Escondido.Spin the Globe: Known for its left points, the locals are on watch in the small community of Raglan, New Zealand, for shifting sandbars and precious rights.The Best I Ever Saw: Matt Warshaw has witnessed the best of the best surfers’ waves during his lifetime, but one still stands out as the best he ever saw almost 40 years ago. It was Mark Levy at Marine Street in Manhattan Beach, California.