Fiction: Fast Lines
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
European surfing spokesperson Gibus de Soultrait walks the reader through surfing’s history in France from the 1950s through 1990s. Soultrait explains how various films, surfers, shapers, contests, & waves helped shape one of the world’s richest surf cultures.