Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
Volume 14.Issue 4
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Cold weather and extreme conditions await you in the western canadian coastline. Think Orcas and freezing water, endless fog but a relative unkown frontier for a handful of hearty surfers.Surfing the Eastern Canadian coastline, be sure to wear your thickest wetsuit. Want to join the polar bear club? You are in the right place. Why go? Perfect unspoiled beaches and pristine waves but still 31 degree water. The closest surfer 1,000 miles away, care to surf a near perfect coastline? Take comfort in knowing you only have Sharks, Orcas, and freezing weather to contend with. If interestred Eastern Canada might be for you.