Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Relief workers and wave riders appear to crave and thrive in extreme conditions. Surfers are becoming known for their humanitarian and relief force to disasters around the globe, running search and rescue, medical triage and treatment, and distribution of emergency supplies. Since 2004, individuals and organizations such as SurfAid International have been very influential in relief efforts from the devastating earthquakes in Padang, Haiti, and Chile.