Dunes of the Anti-Atlas
Volume 22.Issue 4
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Traveling through a stretch of North African desert seeded with land mines and right points, Tom Curren fell in with a crew of experienced journeymen to help navigate the region. Tiptoeing around the politically unstable and outright desolate coast, they found that the surf quality—as corroborated by honing, empty lineup shots—left nothing to be desired.