Volume 14.Issue 1
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Dan Duane attempts to get into the head of the elusive artist, Raymond Pettibon. Pettibon, the brother of Greg Ginn from the punk rock group, Black Flag, drew many of their album covers in the 1980’s. Pettibon has done numerous drawings of surfing, a handful of which are included in the article.