Dave Weaver Woodworks
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Stephen Spaulding tells the story of Dave “The Weave” Weaver’s extraordinary life, from growing up in Galveston, Texas he took off on Surfer’s rite of passage around the world. The Weave has built snowboards for Tom Sims, many of houses and wood furniture for Expats in Costa Rica, as well as exporting balsa sculptures to US with the help of Rennie Yater. The Weave is now living in his Costa Rican refuge with his wive and three kids still leaving the dream.