Dale Webster’s Broken Record
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Dale Webster holds the Guinness World Record of 10,176 consecutive days of surfing. The NorCal resident recalls the milestones in his journey such as the day he decided to go for the record in 1976, the number of wetsuits, cars and surfboards he has gone through.