Custodians of the Point: The Story of Lagundi Bay, Nias
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Kevin Lovett’s extensive story of Lagundi Bay and his experiences there. A historically informative article, which also incorporates tribal lifestyle. Lovett’s story takes an in-depth look into various elements of life in Lagundi Bay, Nias, and the intense journey he had on an adventure that was a learning experience which ultimately changed his life and perspective forever.