Contemplating the Zen of Neato: Steve Pezman’s Talk with Dennis Choate
Volume 10.Issue 2
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Steve Pezman talks with Dennis Choate, who had a hand in building surf legend Phil Edwards’ latest outboard-powered skiff, the Neato. Choate talks about boat design, Edwards’ preferences and boat design thoughts, and use of the boat for trips by Edwards and his wife Mary. Sidebar is about Choate’s surfboard shaping and boat building experience.