Clockwork Blue: The Life Journey of Rolf Aurness
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
The life journey of Rolf Aurness, who seemingly turned his back on the surf world after winning the 1970 World Championship in Australia. An examination of where Aurness came from, the influence of his actor dad, James Arness, and his rise and subsequent departure from surfing’s highest stages.