Chile: Sojourn to the Tip of the Southern Cone
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Geoff Ragatz tells the story of his experiences traveling and surfing throughout Chile. The story includes informative explanations about the locations and breaks surfed while on an extended sojourn there. At the end of the piece, Ragatz provides a humerous description of his unfortunate stay in Santiago’s “dismal penitentiary.”