Bud Browne’s Cavalcade of Surf
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Gordon McClelland clarifies the reasons behind Cavalcade of Surf being considered a cult classic. His article is accompanied by snippets from Bud Browne’s actual narration. Featured locations include Haleiwa, Sunset Beach, Corona Del Mar, Waimea, Wedge, Circa, Pipeline, Huntington Pier, Queens, Makaha, and Waikiki with photos that date back as far as 1930.