Bluewater Gold Rush
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
As an urchin diver in Northern California, Tom Kenrick’s experiences are colorful and captiviating, and his ability to convey them in his new memoir Bluewater Gold Rush is humble in its description of his success-induced arrogance.