Bluebridge Ferry Breakdown
Volume 13.Issue 5
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Aamion Goodwin, Mark Healey, Cory Scott, and friends spend 17 days travelling and scoring on the New Zealand coast. From beach breaks to reef breaks, they surf it all, with marathon drives and treacherous overland jaunts in between. With conditions familiar to natives and harsh to the visiting Hawaiians, this day-by-day account mixes the best that New Zealand has to offer with the appeal of the open road.