Big Wednesday Redux
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Prior to Aaberg and Milius, the home-spun surf movie genre, highlighted by films like Bruce Brown’s Endless Summer, McGillivray/Freeman’s Five Summer Stories,and John Severson’s Pacific Vibrations, had visited the neighborhood of our philosophical core, but never had theaudacity to claim it. Big Wednesday did so in spades.