Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
With over 300 Islands in the Fijian chain and over 15 trips under his belt, Pete Hodgson decides to see what lies beyond Fiji’s main attraction of Tavarua. Hodgson explores Namotu, and Warren Bolster along with Tavarua boatman Hans Petersen head to Marlin Bay.