Volume 21.Issue 5
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Before multi-million dollar corporations vied for every inch of real estate along Oahu’s North Shore, there was Bernie’s yard. Gerry Lopez, Rabbit Bartholomew, and Bernie Baker recount time spent at the iconic 1970s gathering place on Sunset Beach.