Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Malcolm and Duncan Campbell, with the critical support of their father, Jack Campbell, design and develop a remarkable surfboard, the Bonzer. Their story, borne out of a caring, peaceful, world, where each decision made, creates a pathway to follow and a point to proceed from. These two brothers, like time-travelers, traverse modern surfing’s history, from the short-board revolution to present day and beyond. Their perennial stance on quality and perseverance is a recipe for sustained endurance, where dreams meld with reality and all good things last. It’s what they do.