Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Inshore buoys: 38 feet at 17 seconds, lines stacking over the horizon. It was really hard for Rusty Long to pass up possibly the biggest waves of his life on this Irish coast but instead opted for self-preservation and once-in-a-lifetime surf check with mates Fergal Smith, Tom Lowe, and Mickey Smith.