Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Cigars! Clubs! Marching powder! Jeb Bush! Endangered German tourists! Reality porn! Who doesn’t have a soft spot for flamingo-dripping, rope chain-swinging Miami? Well, the author, for starters. And he’s from there. Originally. He fled, you see. But remarkably, the absence has led to a fond heart. And bolstered by some vivid photography, he makes a fair case for those rare moments when the shore is graced by hurricane lines. When sand as white as an Andean slope is pounded by bottle-green A-frames. Then there’s that Eva Mendes thing…