Backstage at the Bishop
Volume 15.Issue 3
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Ben Marcus’ mission to find surfing footage of Duke Kahanamoku leads him to the The Bishop Museum in Oahu, where countless rare photos, boards, and canoes go unseen by the surfing public.