Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
A collection of Greg Weaver’s B-Roll photos from 1969-1971. Greg spent years traveling the globe in search of cheap living and excellent waves. The locations included in this set of photos are: Europe, Mauritius, South Africa (with Mike Diffenderfer) and Hawaii. Artistically he notes his influences as Ron Stoner, George Greenough and Spyder Wills. Among the stories that accompany these photos, Weaver mentions Tamarin Bay on Mauritius and how it became the location for the movie Forgotten Island of Santosha, which he filmed in 1972-73.