At Home With:A California Quartet
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
A visit to four unique surfers’ homes: Jimmy Gamboa shares his unique Malibu home along with his favorite surf spots. Longtime South Laguna Beach resident Randy Hild is just minutes to his favorite San Onofre haunt. For the last 20 years, Richard Kenvin has lived in downtown San Diego’s urban zone in an industrial loft surfing Coronado and Imperial Beach. And lastly, Hulet met up Robin Kegel at his Capistrano Beach Quonset factory/home.