At Home in the Shine Shack
Volume 18.Issue 6
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Mike Shine moved to New York City from Syracuse to pursue a career in advertising eventually ending up in San Francisco because his mind was on surfing. Mike proudly shows off his uniquely evolving “Shine Shack,” which he reproduced in exacting detail for his first major show. Mike strives to keep his life in balance through his art, his accomplished advertising career, and surfing.