As the Rainbow Fades Away
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Andrew Kidman talks about the making of his film, Glass Love. He discusses boards, camping, and the luck of getting the perfect shot. Included in the article is a collection of still images put together long after the film was released, that, in Kidman’s words, “were sketches for the storyboard” of the film.