Aqui No Mas
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
A collection of Pat Tobin’s stories and illustrations from his two handmade limited edition books. These pieces are recollections of his time spent in Mexico chasing gaping beach break barrels. Tobin grew up in Laguna Beach with a famous cartoonist for a father. As time passed he honed is own style through working with Michael Logan, and from his experiences in Mexico. Eventually he returned home to Laguna, found love, and created the books that these stories come from.