Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Angola, South Africa, shows what it has to offer, although rarely sizable, Angola has numerous goofy-footed point breaks. Extremely uncrowded surf and world class lobster fishing, problems in the local government deterred surfers from heading to this destination in years past.