Ain’t No Surf Here
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Walter Coker talks about his little haven somewhere in the Atlantic. He keeps coming back after his initial trip in 1977, when the first words he heard were “there’s no surf on this island.” Well…maybe. Coker remembers a special trip he made to the island in the late 80’s.