A Shot at the Title
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Jim Kravets relates the story of his surfing initiation at Nias Island, Indonesia. High points: getting rolled on the reef by a monster wave; being stripped of his swim trunks; breaking his surfboard leash; almost drowning.