A Place to Mend
Volume 22.Issue 2
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
So many under-explored coastlines, so many reasons to have a look. The coastline John Lancaster selected was Colombia’s Pacific side, the expressed purpose was finding surf while recouping from a bout with Lyme disease. What resulted was a glimpse at the potential for boat-access reef-hopping in a country more suitable for travel than its history belies.