A Place of Challenge
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Bill Boyum shares his firsthand account of the original G-Land expedition he took with the late Bob Laverty, voyaging through uncharted territory in search of the wave potential Bob had seen from an inter-island flight. Gerry Lopez, who served as squadron leader to the group of surfers who formed the burgeoning surf camp at Grajagan in the years that followed, provides anecdotal comments and captions.