A Man Called Rice
Volume 15.Issue 2
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Johnny Rice, one of Santa Cruz’s oldest-running surfers and shapers, has lived an illustrious life of surfing and travelling through California, Hawaii, and Brazil, and now supports fellow American Indians who struggle with alcohol and drug addiction.