A 1976 North Shore Diary
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
John Witzig shares a glimpse into what life was like for visiting surfers on the North Shore in the mid seventies. Witzig discusses his own surfing experience as well as that of many others, including Australians Mark Richards, Ian Cairns, Peter Townend, and Rabbit Bartholomew.