Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
The travel bug freely ran its course through Dana Fisher’s veins as seen in his 46 cumulative months worth of photos and words from his voyages during the mid 1970s around the world. From camping on Namotu Island under the impression that they had found Tavarua, to being interrogated in an Algerian jail, Dana has compiled an exciting assortment of surf travel stories.