329 Main St.
Volume 19.Issue 4
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
An excerpt from Craig Stecyk’s The Harbour Chronicles is a superb account of Rich Harbour’s shaping career beginning in 1960. Located in the same location for 48 years in Seal Beach, CA, Rich had an early mission: create the best boards, support the best riders, and provide the best service to the customer. Rich’s achievements and influence in the industry have been widespread and noteworthy.